Learn from the experiences of the greatest sailors
From 30 minutes to 2 hours
- A half hour-long energizing break to introduce your seminar
- A one hour-long inspiring parenthesis
- A two hour-long workshop
French or english
- Decision-making in an uncertain or complex environment
- Individual and collective motivation
- Leadership and management
- Communication process
- Goals-oriented prioritization
- Change management
- Soft skills development
- Creation of high performance
- Risk-taking and crisis management
- Stress management and self-overcoming
- Post-failure rebound
What is your need ?
For whom ?
- Salespeople, managers, teams, clients, partners, project managers…
- Unlimited number of participants.
- In your premises, on the location of your seminar, or in a place MARSAIL chooses on your behalf.
- In France or abroad.
- Presential or virtual.
How much ?
(Including the preparation based on your specific needs).
You often talk about it
Better than us !
His point of view of both a skipper and entrepreneur is very refreshing when it comes to talking about management.
The analogy between sailing and management allows us to look at our management techniques in a newe way and to open our horizons.
A fantastic session that resonated with all, a dynamic interactive discussion that came to life with insights from his sailing adventures and team management experiences. Lessons in Agility, Empowerment and Resilience through the eyes of a world class sailor !
I would highly recommend working with Chris and Hope to continue our work with Chris at SAP.
it is pure management, well-structured to accompany human relationships as well as performance. Finally a testimony that talks to those who have to handle risks. "Doubt, learn to listen and finally decide" as the Toltecs used to say!
Thank you and I wish you fair winds!
The key to power up you team.